Direct Care Model – Physicians
- The physician is allowed to assume control over the physician/patient relationship without third party interference.
- Perverse incentives are shed and replaced by rewards based on health improvement.
- Recruitment of primary care physicians to underserved populations is enhanced through positive medical achievement and financial reward.
- The physician will lead a care team with mobile care providers extending the physician’s influence into the home.
- With a fewer clinical visits, the physician will have the time to review and research patient conditions, investigate treatment options and influence patient outcomes.
- Participate in horizontal collaboration with other primary care physicians on best practices and quality control measures.
- No bad debt, collections or third party payer negotiations.
- Freedom to achieve personal fulfillment while making a difference in people lives.